Setting Up Remote Desktop on Windows 10 is really simple. But, before doing so, you need to make sure that your computer supports it.
To use Remote Desktop, the computer you are going to connect to must be Windows 10 Professional or higher, which also includes Enterprise and Server editions of Windows.
Once you have met the prerequisites, you need to enable Remote Desktop and get the name of the computer or IP address of the computer you are going to connect to.
In a different video, you will learn how to remotely connect to another computer if you are running Windows 10 Home or another operating system.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://shaarique.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Smart tivi Sony 4K KD-55X9300E – Thông minh đến không ngờ | Điện máy XANH
- Mở hộp TV Samsung 65 inch 65NU7400 – UNBOXING TV Samsung NU7400 65 INCH
- [Hieuhien.vn] Cách học lệnh remote Android Tv Box với remote Tivi
- How to Use your Mobile Phone as a Samsung TV Remote
- MYFREEVIEW : Remote dekoder MYTV rosak? Remote mytv percuma dan mytv advance sama tak?