How to play The Last of Us on PC using RPCS3 Emulator
Special thanks to ZEROx, Illusion & JohnHolmesII (Graphics patches/patch creation), Aphelion Gaming (Trap error patches) and Whatcookie (MLAA Disable patch) for their work on improving our experience with The Last of Us.
One quick correction. In the video, I state that there is no way to fix the broken green rain/water effects. This can be fixed by enabling WCB (Write Color Buffers) in the GPU Tab. However, enabling this setting greatly reduces performance and as a result stability also.
Support RPCS3 Development
Emulator Setup & Settings 2:11
Installing the new patch 5:45
Bugs & MLAA Crash Fixes 7:57
Fixing Trap Errors 8:58
Graphics Bug fixes 12:38
NECESSARY FILES (I will not provide games)
Patch usage has changed in recent days/weeks. You now need to place the new patch.yml file (Link to it below) into the patches folder in your RPCS3 main directory.
– Once you have this patch file added. Open RPCS3…Hit manage at the top bar, then select “Game Patches”
– If you have added the patch file I provided, your games and their individual patches will appear and be selectable/deselectable.
– Make sure you hit apply, then save to activate any and all patches you wish to use
– New Patch File Download:
– All Updated/Latest Patches will always be found here:
YouTube Channels of all Contributors
► Support me on Patreon
► Channel Donations
Connect with me on Other Social Sites
► BSoD Gaming Discord
► My PC Specs:
R5 3600x @4.3ghz
16gb DDR4 3200Mhz RAM
500gb Samsung SSD
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cha mẹ bán đất Bình Nhâm Thuận An Bình Dương có cần chữ ký của con?
- Những thông tin cần biết về cao ốc Thủ Thiêm Star
- Hướng dẫn khắc phục lỗi "Đang chờ tải xuống" trên cửa hàng Google Play Store
- Game Private Đấu Phá Thương Khung Việt Hóa | Free VIP8 – 100.000KNB Đầu Game + Quà Event
- Hướng Dẫn Tăng Tốc Win 10 Chậm Lag Full Disk