The map, filter, and reduce functions simplify the job of working with lists. In this lesson, we show you how to use each function. If you also use lambda expressions, you can accomplish a great deal in a single line of code!
This video was made possible with the help of our Patrons on Patreon! We would especially like to recognize the generosity of our VIP Patron, Carlos A. We are so happy you are on the Socratica Team, Carlos!
To learn Python, you can watch our playlist from the beginning:
To help us make videos more quickly, you can support Socratica at:
We also accept Bitcoin! 🙂
Our address is: 1EttYyGwJmpy9bLY2UcmEqMJuBfaZ1HdG9
If you’d like a reference book, we recommend “Python Cookbook, 3rd Edition” from O’Reilly:
The Mythical Man Month – Essays on Software Engineering & Project Management
You can also follow Socratica on:
- Twitter: @socratica
- Instagram: @SocraticaStudios
- Facebook: @SocraticaStudios
Python instructor: Ulka Simone Mohanty (@ulkam on Twitter)
Written & Produced by Michael Harrison (@mlh496 on Twitter)
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://shaarique.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Smart tivi Sony 4K KD-55X9300E – Thông minh đến không ngờ | Điện máy XANH
- Mở hộp TV Samsung 65 inch 65NU7400 – UNBOXING TV Samsung NU7400 65 INCH
- [Hieuhien.vn] Cách học lệnh remote Android Tv Box với remote Tivi
- How to Use your Mobile Phone as a Samsung TV Remote
- MYFREEVIEW : Remote dekoder MYTV rosak? Remote mytv percuma dan mytv advance sama tak?